Tripwire 5.56 SCV - Suppressor Compatible Version
The lightest ambi charging handle for the AR-15, with added full suppressor compatibility.
Breathe easy. Vent holes on the top and rear-right divert gases away from the shooter’s face. The rear-right hole is threaded and includes a removable set screw for use when shooters need to limit sideways gas emission.
The rugged 5.56-SCV is the lightest ambi charging handle available for the AR-15. With our signature auto locking system, there’s no need to press a lever. Instantly detach the handle from the upper receiver with deliberate, rearward pressure.
Now available: Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating for the Tripwire. This brand new coating, released at SHOT Show 2017, is half as thick as previous Cerakote® coatings, delivers unbeatable abrasion resistance and lubricity, and allows for beautiful colors on the Tripwire handle.
Why does this matter? The difference in smoothness of pulling a Cerakote® Elite Series coated Tripwire vs a hardcoat anodized Tripwire is night and day. It is, without exaggeration, the equivalent of moving from a mil-spec AR trigger to a precision two-stage trigger. In addition, the color consistency and saturation is outstanding.
- Weight: 1 oz (with set screw removed)
- Width: 2.54 in
- Compatibility: AR-15
- Handle: 7075-T6 aluminum, Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating applied
- Color note: Sand is closest to Magpul FDE
- Latch: Engineering grade thermoplastic for super high lubricity, excellent durability, and low wear to upper receiver
- Includes: Removable set screw for rear-right threaded hole